Many people don’t know that Veterans may be entitled to home care services through the Veterans Aide and Attendance Pension Benefit.
If you qualify, Creative Solutions in Home Health, in association with VetAssist, will provide Veterans Home Care Services at no cost to the Family.
1. The veteran must have served a minimum of 90 days of active duty, 1 day during wartime, with an Honorable Discharge.
2. A Medical Condition confirmed by a Physician’s Diagnosis.
3. Income and assets in relation to medical expenses that demonstrate the need for this pension. (Please Call for Details)
Maximum Pension Amounts per Month (2015)
- Surviving Spouse – $1,149
- Veteran – $1,788
- Couple – $2,120
- Two Married Veterans – $2,808
Please call us today at 561-412-4077 for more information or to request a home care assessment.